Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Constitution Day (Week)

In a year long class that is almost always Constitution-related, it is odd to me to have a Constitution Day or Week much like Black History Month makes no sense to me. However, we do what we must do. As I was creating a post for you, I glanced at CitizenU to see what they had done. Wow! Go to citizenU and play with students and people from outside your bubble. Remember that you can find it from the web page, but here is the link:
http://www.citizenu.org

They are asking a great question.

4 Comments:

Blogger JeffN said...

I went and read the CitizenU Blog and decided to comment on it. They are talking about something that differs a bit from their post in the conversation but its really interesting and very very fun to read and comment on! Everyone should go and do that!

8:01 PM  
Blogger brooksk said...

Wow, that blog is phenomenal and it is fun conversing with what seem to be some highly articulate and intellectual students. The questions being posed are excellent and the conversations being held are great. I think over the year this is going to be where we absorb quite a bit of information.

10:31 PM  
Blogger ashleyL said...

So I'm rather certain you were talking about the post about a "weak Constitution" but I found the funniest thing. It was about how all the Disney movies effected American politics. Although, I disagree with the majority of the posts (wow... some people are cynical) I just thought it was an interesting way to connect politics to such a staple in world entertainment. I'm a huge Disney fan...just thought it was cool.

The CitizenU blog is really interesting... nice to get out of the bubble that is my life :)

2:01 PM  
Blogger KerryL said...

The Disney Blog going on is incredible amusing. And so relevant. Everything the bloggers are saying makes complete sense. Ny favorite would probably have to be "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"=Election 2008. It made me laugh.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home